Been going here forever. You feel this energy, this positive energy and peacefulness when you enter this Mosque. Good place to visit .
In Ramadan they offer food for the people fasting. Plenty enough for everyone( hint hint hehe). It’s a good place to worship. Other than that, EVERYONE is welcome here
- Ahmad John reviewed 2 years ago
I was visiting Raleigh out of the town and googled for a mosque to attend for Friday prayer and this mosque was on top.
So I decided to attend with my family.
I had an amazing experience and the khutbah was great. When I say great, it was great. A very good imam they have.
We specialize in the following:
- ADHD in children and adults across the lifespan
- Anxiety Disorders – generalized anxiety, Social Phobia (or Social Anxiety), Panic Attacks, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Mood Disorders – Bipolar Disorder, Clinical Depression and Post-Partum Depression
- Trauma – psychological distress following traumatic life experiences – Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Autism Spectrum and Intellectual Disability
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Tourette’s Disorder
- First Episode Psychosis
- CNS testing for those diagnosed with ADHD, ADD